By Liz Townsend Bird, The Food Bank for Central & Northeast Missouri, Women’s Network Chair
Hello Women’s Network Community! Wowza…are you ready for a jam packed spring agenda to make the most of your Women’s Network membership? This month’s newsletter has all the details. Don’t miss out on these fabulous opportunities to network and engage within the community.
- Spring Mixer: Mix and mingle, and experience COMO’s immersive selfie experience.
- Showcase Luncheon: Featuring Dr. Saundra Dalton Smith, nationally renowned speaker on restoring wellbeing in the workplace.
- BONUS: Plan your whole day by attending the Chamber’s Quarterly Membership Breakfast and Showcase COMO
- Women’s Network Leadership Team Applications open soon
- Apply to serve in one of seven open positions on the Leadership Team for the 2023-2024 program year.
- Roses for Mentors: Send a rose and a message to a mentor who has inspired you or lifted you up on your leadership journey.
- ATHENA Awards Banquet: Come celebrate the ATHENA Leadership and ATHENA Young Professional Award Recipients.
- Be sure you complete the Women’s Network Engagement Survey! This is your chance to be a part of the future of Women’s Network. We need to hear from YOU!
BIG SHOUT OUT to the Women’s Network Committees and Leadership Team who work so hard to bring you these fabulous events and professional opportunities throughout the year. They are truly rising to the occasion to lift our members.
Liz Townsend Bird
Women’s Network Chair, 2022-23
Director of Development
The Food Bank for Central & Northeast Missouri