Fill out the application below or Click HERE to download a printable version of the WN Membership Application.
TOP 10 REASONS TO JOIN WN:
- Learn about local businesses, so you can support the local economy when purchasing goods and services in Columbia, MO.
- Great monthly programs with captivating speakers.
- Endless networking opportunities.
- Leadership development through contacts made and programs offered.
- Build relationships by making new friends and building professional contacts.
- Personal growth through involvement.
- Find a mentor or become a mentor for others.
- Community involvement and experience.
- Educational opportunities.
- Professional growth and development
- Do I have to be a Chamber member to be in Women’s Network?
Yes, to become a Women’s Network member you must be employed by a Chamber member business or have an Associate membership with the Chamber.
- Do I need to be a designated company representative to become a Women’s Network Member?
No, any individual in a Chamber member business can become a member!
- How much does a Women’s Network membership cost each year?
Membership dues are $85/year for everyone.
- When are dues due?
Annual dues are sent out at the beginning of April each year, and must be paid by June 30 to remain in WN. The fiscal year begins July 1.
- What’s in it for me?
Aside from the endless networking possibilities, you’ll be able to grow professionally and personally by attending our luncheons and other special events. Additionally, there are dozens of leadership opportunities available, which is a great way to cultivate life-long skills and boost your resume!
- What is the time requirement?
Women’s Network has a luncheon on the third Thursday of every month – drawing an average of 150 people – and you’re always encouraged to attend. Joining a committee or attending other events is up to you. The more you get involved, the more you get out of your membership.
- Are there any tools to help me get involved?
Similar to the Chamber’s ROI program, there is another program called Experience Women’s Network (XWN), which encourages you to attend Women’s Network events and committee meetings. The purpose is to help you become more familiar with all Women’s Network has to offer, give you newsletter recognition and a certificate upon graduation, and help Women’s Network excel by developing future leaders.