The Resource Library provides links to documents and applications in downloadable PDF formats for your convenience.
This requires Adobe Acrobat Reader software to be installed on your computer.
Women’s Network Information
- ATHENA Leadership Award® Nomination
To support, develop and honor women leaders
- ATHENA Young Professional® Award Nomination
To celebrate emerging women leaders
Scholarships and Grants
- Greater Missouri Leadership Challenge Scholarship
Each year, the Columbia Chamber of Commerce takes a Leadership Visit, a regularly scheduled trip to another city. On this trip, a diverse delegation comprised of leaders from the community’s private, public and non-profit sectors, visits with leaders from the host community. They discuss challenges and opportunities their city is facing. The visit provides an opportunity for interaction among business and civic leaders and facilitates the exchange of best practices and lessons learned.
The scholarship will cover the registration fee, which includes travel, lodging, transportation and group meals. Recipients must be a member of Women’s Network and their company a member in good standing of the Chamber. The recipients must also report back to the WN Steering Committee and the membership at-large about the outcomes of the trip.
Carrie D. Francke ScholarshipA $1,000 scholarship in memory of Carrie D. Francke. Deadline for applications is in April each year.
- Debin Benish Outstanding Business Woman AwardA $1,000 grant awarded to a successful business woman. Deadline for applications is in May each year.
- Ron Marley ScholarshipA scholarship to be a part of the Chamber’s Leadership Columbia program.
- Leadership Visit Scholarship