To connect, empower and engage members through leadership development, educational opportunities and innovative outreach.
Four Main Priorities
- Empower and develop members to embrace leadership opportunities inside and outside of Women’s Network.
- Provide interactive programs focused on the core mission of Women’s Network while ensuring educational opportunities for members.
- Provide communication mediums to engage membership.
- Encourage Women’s Network members to promote innovative thinking and embrace opportunities for positive change.
For over 30 years, the purpose of Women’s Network has been to enhance the personal and professional growth of business people and to encourage participation and recognition of women in the community. Women’s Network is the largest division of the Columbia Chamber of Commerce with approximately 500 members. It is made up of business leaders that come together for networking, leadership opportunities and exciting events. Joining Women’s Network is one of the best things I have ever done for myself both professionally and personally!
A few of the many exciting events that Women’s Network sponsors include:
- Informative monthly Women’s Network luncheons;
- Scholarships and grants;
- Social mixers, and
- ATHENA Leadership Award® and ATHENA Young Professional Award® given annually to individuals who have opened the doors of leadership opportunities to women.
- Experience Women’s Network (XWN)
Membership is open to individuals interested in promoting the growth of their business community in the Columbia area. You must be an employee or owner of a business that belongs to the Columbia Chamber of Commerce, or be an Associate Member of the Chamber of Commerce in order to join Women’s Network. For additional information about Women’s Network contact Whitney Schieber at (573) 874-1132.